You have no items in your shopping basket.
- Uses only 400 watts to heat a 9m² room
- Ultra Slim and out of the way design
- Can be painted to match decor
- Safer for children and pets
- Easy to install
- Supplied with masonry drill bit
- Natural convection technology
- 100% silent operation, does not dry out the air
- Safe for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Made from fibre cement(asbestos-free)
- International safety standards approved
- Made in South Africa!
Will not dry out the air, safe for asthma and allergy sufferersDesigned to be left on for long periods of time. It operates on the equivalent electricity cost of only four incandescent light bulbs! An Electric wall-mounted convection panel heater that is only 400 watts, also available with a 24 hour timer. Like a central heating system, it uses the principle of hot air rising, or convection heating. This very economic for of "background" heating is safe and efficient. It is designed so that the panel heater has no exposed elements, no gas and has a safer surface temperature. The fibre cement board of the wall panel heater has a heat transfer rate that is about 40 times slower than metal surfaces (low thermal conductivity). Every heater comes with an Econo-kit installation kit, includes masonry drill bit for easy to follow 3-step instructions.
|Model||400 WATT (Without Timer/ With Timer)|
|Power Rating||1.8 Amps @ 230V, 50HZ|
|Water Proof Rating (IP)||54/*|
|Dimensions||600mm x 600mm x 10mm|
|Maximum Surface Temperature||Approx. 75-90 °C, depending on Ambient Temperature|
|Cable||2m, 2 core|
|Plug||3 point, not earthed|
|Approx Area Coverage||1 heater per 12m², (tempererate climate), 1 heater per 9m² (cold climate)|