The Prestige Pisa towel rails are manufactured to BSEN442 using quality steel and finished in a highly polished chrome finish. The tubes are 25mm in diameter for a higher heat output, thus drying your towels much quicker. The rails are supplied filled with the fluid inhibitor; the element of choice can then be fitted on the left or right hand side! The thermostatic elements have a 5 step temperature regulation and will control the temperature range within 30 - 60º C adjustable. The standard element when switched on will heat the rail up to 60 C. Having reached that temperature the element will turn off and on again when the temperature drops in order to maintain 60º C. Both elements have LED lights to indicate when the power is on and both incorporate antifreeze function that protects against the towel radiator temperature falling below 5-7ºC. Minimum projection of the flat rails is 80 mm, adjustable up to 105 mm!Pisa italian designed and manufacturedHigh quality chrome plating25mm horizontal bars for higher heat outputMaterial: High quality steel, finish polished chromeTested to BS EN 442 standardsSafety tested at 13 bar pressureProjection from wall: 80-100mm (adjustable)Widths: 400mm, 450mm, 500mm & 600mmHeights: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm & 1800mmInclusive of wall brackets and fixingsElements 2 year guaranteeThermostatic IPX4 suitable for zone two bathroomsStandard IPX5 suitable for zone one bathrooms
Description of Terms Used
- Standard - Central Heating : to be used with standard central heating systems. You will be required to purchase valves seperately
- Electric Only : This is a stand alone electric towel rail.
- Dual Fuel : This option can be used with both the central heating systems & also as an electric heater. It comes complete with T Piece. You will be required to purchase valves separately to connect to your central heating system.
- Standard Element : refers to an electric element which heats up to a predefined temperature (surface temperature 45 °C)
- Thermostatic Element : refers to an electric element which can be controlled by the user to set the temprature between 20-70°C, this option also has an automatic antifreeze function when the room temperature falls below 5°C.