You have no items in your shopping basket.
- Provides hot water instantly when connected to a cold water supply and an electric feed
- Designed for hand washing, maintains a safe and comfortable water temperature
- Easy to install and connect to a cold water supply and electric feed
- Suitable for direct connection to a 13 Amp plug (supplied) or can be wired to a fused spur
- Direct replacement, suitable to replace most existing mixer taps
- Ideal for hard water areas with its unique vortex spray nozzle
- Eliminates limescale build-up
- Heats the water used saving energy and costs
- Quick installation plug in water heater
- Compact ergonomic design, with simple on/off lever
- Direct feed from mains water supply
- Suitable for limited space areas
- Ideal for disabled washrooms
- Easy clean polar white finish
- Element can easily be removed for cleaning!
All in one tap with built in heating elementNew Redring instant hand wash unit connected to a cold water supply and wired to an electric feed the instant electric hot water tap heats cold water instantly to provide a supply of hot water suitable for hand washing. A direct replacement for standard mixer taps and suitable for all cold water systems and for a variety of applications including renovations, refurbishments, under staircase WC and garage conversions.
Hot water is delivered instantaneously at point of use with no requirement to store the water, minimising energy wastage and saving money. This instant hand wash unit is supplied with UK 13A plug approved for plug in use or it can be hardwired to a 13A fused spur point. Designed for installation into standard basin and sink counter tops. Clever design the power cable is tucked away at the side within the water heater shaft and is simply plugged in below; installation could not be any quicker. The Redring’s main feature is its patented element that is built into the tap itself and cable that is neatly tucked away. The hot water heating arc is 60 degree to the left, the cold water only is 60 degree to the right, where no heating takes place. Clever design, the inbuilt element can easily be removed at the side for periodic cleaning!