- 550 Trombone Hinged Support Rail£66.00 £55.00
- Wall-Mounted Swing-Up Non-Slip Grab Bar Bobrick£333.60 £278.00
- Dolphin Stainless Steel Doc M Shower Pack Valve-Less£2,283.60 £1,903.00
- Dolphin Stainless Steel Doc M Shower Pack Concealed£3,871.20 £3,226.00
- Dolphin Stainless Steel Doc M Shower Pack Exposed£4,094.40 £3,412.00
- Dolphin Stainless Steel Hinged Support Grab Rail W800mm x D32mm£217.20 £181.00
- Swing Up Grab Bar Bobrick£142.80 £119.00
- Chromed Brass Angular Support Rail Soap Basket 400mm£63.60 £53.00
- Wall-Mounted Swing-Up Grab Bar BobrickSpecial Price £167.99 £139.99 Regular Price £266.40
- Drop Down Support Rail Stainless Steel Prestige£81.60 £68.00
- Drop Down Support Rail Polished Stainless Steel Prestige£88.80 £74.00
- Left handed 700mm White Newel Post Grab Rail£24.00 £20.00
- Dolphin Stainless Steel Doc M Packs - Polished or Brushed£546.00 £455.00
- Prestige Stainless Steel Grab Rails£34.80 £29.00
- Bobrick Grab Rail Brushed Stainless Steel£38.40 £32.00
- Grab Rail Bobrick Safety Grip£40.80 £34.00
- Hinged Grabrail With Toilet Roll Dispenser 600mm£60.00 £60.00
- Hinged Grabrail With Toilet Roll Dispenser 800mm£74.40 £62.00
- Doc M Pack with Slimline Shower Seat Concealed - Polished Stainless Steel£2,818.80 £2,349.00
- Doc M Pack with Slimline Shower Seat Concealed - Brushed Stainless Steel£2,818.80 £2,349.00
Grab rails are used for many reasons, including assisting with mobility, transfer, and lifting. They can be installed on virtually any surface or material used in the home or commercial buildings. They allow for greater reach within the shower or bathtub, improving safety when getting in and out. They also help improve stability in standing in many different bathroom areas, allowing users to navigate the room safely.
For Safety and Stability
Grab rail provides an easy to install, universal solution to add safety and stability for many daily activities such as getting safely from one place to another. This durable grab rail is designed to fit indoor and outdoor applications. They are specially designed to provide safety and security when standing, climbing, or transferring in and around the home. Users can attach them to the wall for extra support while bathing or using the toilet. They are easy to install and clean and do not require any adhesives or tools. They are also available in multiple configurations designed to fit most tubs and showers. These devices are designed to ensure user safety and help with mobility in a variety of tasks. Used by both persons with disabilities or limited mobility and by caregivers, this is suitable for use in any setting where extra help is needed.
Premium Quality Rails
The bathroom grab rail has premium quality and durability and is very easy to install. They will help prevent users from falling by secondary prevention and allow those who fall to be prevented from further injury due to the steel frame. They are made of the highest quality, rust-resistant stainless steel. They are constructed to be extra wide and thick, giving them heavy-duty strength. The edges are smoothed at the ends, where the gripping hand naturally slides or grabs onto them.
They are a multifunctional product that can be used in many areas in and around the home. The lightweight and durable rail is easily adjustable and has added security features for safety and hygiene purposes.
Durable Assistive Product
Grab rails are perfect for helping the elderly and disabled with everyday tasks while adding a stylish touch to your bathroom or kitchen. Choose from several unique designs available in different colours and finishes, then screw onto the wall where your rails will be attached. They are made to provide the user with a secure hold, offering confidence and stability. These can be fitted inside or outside of standard baths or in public washrooms, and they are effortless to install, maintain and clean.
We offer top quality materials to ensure they are both safe and durable. We can help you decide which grab rails are suitable for your needs.