You have no items in your shopping basket.
PLEASE NOTE: THE CANS ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY!
The freedom in fragrance range of air freshening fragrances forms an integral part of air freshening systems. Available in CFC free aerosol cans 160ml - 3000 dose per can, each fragrance counteracts both washroom and tobacco malodour. High qualities, fresh, modern and attractive range of 12 fragrances from stock please see options. Safe formulations approved for use under EU regulations the freedom range of fragrances do not contain any of the following ingredients: Benzene, Formaldehyde, Toluene, Limonene, Phthalates, Naphthalene or Styrene.
The freedom in fragrancerange contains a highly effective patented neutralising agent. When a fragrance is sprayed, the neutralising agent breaks down any malodour molecules in the atmosphere. Unpleasant odours vanish and you are left with a clean fragrance and a happy customer! 12 fragrances available from stock
- Lemon Citrus: Fresh citrus orange and lemon make an interesting cocktail with fougere, eucalyptus and lavender.
- Water Fresh: A fresh, watery, herbal fragrance with notes of pine, bergamot and grapefruit.
- Warm Sandalwood: A rich and evocative fragrance bringing together warm amber and sandalwood with light sunny citrus.
- Lavender Breeze: An herbaceous lavender aroma blended with notes of precious woods and mosses.
- Blue Tonic: A clean, fresh and sophisticated, ozone fragrance
- Vanilla Blossom: Smooth vanilla with fruity notes and delicate white flowers
- Citrus Spring: A lively sparkling citrus fragrance with fresh grapefruit zest
- Apple Grapefruit: A clean and fresh apple aroma, lifted by pink grapefruit
- Oriental Garden: A distinctive floral fragrance combining jasmine,rose and lily
- Green Tea: Green tea combined with bergamot, orange blossom and mandarin zest
- Mint Zone: Crisp mint, Chinese peppermint and spearmint the ultimate mint cocktail
Compliance, aerosols comply with 75/324/EEC & 94/1/EC, the aerosol directive and amendment.
Aerosols are labelled to comply with the Dangerous Preparations Directive 99/45/EC as amended by 2001/60/EC