Under Sink Water Heaters
- Elson EUV15 Unvented Water Heater 15 Litres 2.2kW£181.20 £151.00
- Handyflow Under Sink Vented Water Heater 5 Litres£162.00 £135.00
- Zip Aquapoint lll Undersink Water Heater 5 Litres£220.80 £184.00
- Zip Aquapoint Unvented Water Heater 15 Litres 2kW£282.00 £235.00
- Elson EUV10 Unvented Water Heater 10Ltr 2.2kW£168.00 £140.00
- Stiebel Eltron Water Heater - Undersink - 5 Litres£212.40 £177.00
- Stiebel Eltron Undersink Water Heater 10 Litres£193.20 £161.00
- Dexpro Delux 6ltr Unvented Digital Water Heater 2kW£87.60 £73.00
- Dexpro Delux 10ltr Unvented Digital Water Heater 2kW£91.20 £76.00
- Dexpro Delux 15ltr Digital Unvented Water Heater 2kW£100.80 £84.00
- Dexpro Delux Under Sink Vented Water Heater 5ltr£126.00 £105.00
- Redring MW Undersink Unvented Water Heaters£416.40 £347.00
- Zip Varipoint ll Unvented Undersink Water Heater£454.80 £379.00
- Zip Electronic Inline Instantaneous Water Heater 3kW, 4kW & 6kW£324.00 £270.00
- Speedflow Premier Unvented Water Heater 5L, 10L & 15 Litres£141.60 £118.00
- Redring Powerstream Unvented Instantaneous Water Heaters£150.00 £125.00
- Stiebel Eltron Mini Instantaneous Water Heater Unvented£244.80 £204.00
- CEX Zip Electronic Instantaneous Water Heaters£410.40 £342.00
- Perfect 35 Instant Water Heater£113.40 £94.50
- Perfect 50 Instant Water Heater£119.40 £99.50
- Perfect 55 Instant Water Heater£125.40 £104.50
- Ariston Andris Lux 10ltr Water Heater 3kW£204.00 £170.00
Consider an instant sink water heater from one of the most trusted brands in home comfort. Because our instant water heaters are designed to be installed under the counter, their installation is a snap, and they can’t be seen. These electric heaters provide you with temperature controls that allow you to set a precise temperature for your family’s daily needs, and they will save you energy as well.
Hot Water System
An under sink water heater sits neatly under your kitchen or bathroom sink, ready to provide you with instant hot water. It offers excellent temperature control and significant power savings, as compared to a tank-style water heater. These space-saving models offer features that include multiple temperature settings, an expansion tank, and an exhaust blower that circulate air around the heating element for fast recovery time. Plus, since this unit is located below your kitchen or bathroom countertop, it’s easy to service and install.
These devices are available for home and business use. They provide comfortable hot water anywhere on-demand, with little to no wait time. These are excellent for warming the kitchen or bathroom sink, shower, or bath. With distinct brands of under sink water heaters to choose from, there is sure to be one that best fits your needs.
The Right Water Heater for You
They are designed to heat your water quickly so you can have hot water instantly. Designed to fit under the sink, they are installed easily into new or existing plumbing with no modifications. They don’t require any venting, which can make installation easier in some situations. They are compact, robust and can be installed under any counter without sacrificing space. The designs of our systems are simple to operate and completely reliable. They offer the most popular flow rates, temperature controls, safety features, and power options available.
Installing an under sink water heater under your kitchen counter is the best way to have hot water accessible at all times without having to use electricity. It can save you money, is easy to install, and provide you with the most up-to-date technology in instant hot water.