Unvented Water Heaters
- Redring Powerstream Unvented Instantaneous Water Heater 12kW£162.00 £135.00
- Dexpro Delux 6ltr Unvented Digital Water Heater 2kW£87.60 £73.00
- Dexpro Delux 10ltr Unvented Digital Water Heater 2kW£91.20 £76.00
- Dexpro Delux 15ltr Digital Unvented Water Heater 2kW£100.80 £84.00
- Dexpro Delux 2ltr Expansion Vessel And Check Valve£44.40 £37.00
- Stiebel Eltron Mini Instantaneous Water Heater Unvented£244.80 £204.00
- Stiebel Eltron Wall Mounted Cylinder 30, 50, 100 & 150ltrs£962.40 £802.00
- Stiebel Eltron Undersink Water Heater Unvented£386.78 £322.32
- Redring MW Undersink Unvented Water Heaters£416.40 £347.00
- Elson EUV10 Unvented Water Heater 10Ltr 2.2kW£168.00 £140.00
- Domestic Hot Water Electric Boiler£1,377.60 £1,148.00
- Zip Varipoint ll Unvented Undersink Water Heater£454.80 £379.00
- Speedflow Premier Unvented Water Heater 5L, 10L & 15 Litres£141.60 £118.00
- Zip Varipoint ll Unvented Oversink Water Heater£454.80 £379.00
- Elson EUV15 Unvented Water Heater 15 Litres 2.2kW£181.20 £151.00
- Zip Aquapoint Unvented Water Heater 15 Litres 2kW£282.00 £235.00
- Zip Aquapoint lll Undersink Water Heater 5 Litres£220.80 £184.00
Get instant hot water to multiple outlets with the flexibility of an unvented water heater. Ideal for cupboards, under stairs and open spaces, these water heaters can be placed where you need them and plumbed directly into your mains pressurized water supply.
Innovative Water Heater
The innovative design of our products means you can install your system in more places inside and outside your home. With no installation needed, they make adding instant hot water to multiple outlets around the house easy. These systems are ideal for replacing electric instantaneous water heaters or new installations when connecting into a main pressurized water supply.
Instant hot water only takes a few minutes to reach all outlets, giving you more control over where you can place your new water heaters. Thanks to its flexibility, selecting the right location is more manageable.
Flexible and Easy to Install
With these heaters, you have the flexibility to install the unit wherever you need it, without worrying about venting it to the outside. The hot water will be piped directly into your home. These instant water heaters are cost-effective because you don't need an external tank to store hot water for use when you need it.
Its purpose is to store the heated water to maintain that temperature until it is needed in your home or commercial building. This system generally operates silently, keeping the majority of the mechanical noise outside of your home.
Cost-Efficient Water Heaters
The built-in thermostat allows you the ultimate control of your energy consumption and savings. Our heaters represent both energy efficiency and space savings. They have been designed for compact and versatile installation and the ability needed to save you money. This allows it to save you money on utility bills and provide you with a consistent water temperature.
They are suitable for almost all properties - whether you have an existing central heating system or not. They are relatively cheap to install and have a very high-performance rating at a lower power output.
In addition to being user-friendly, this is an environmentally conscious choice that can cut your utility bills and reduce your carbon footprint. With an excellent feature that makes certain you stay warm and comfortable while reducing your energy usage, an unvented water heater is a perfect companion for making your living space comfortable.