Over Sink Water Heaters
- Redring I3VS Electric Manual Instant Hand Wash 3kW£66.00 £55.00
- Redring Autosensor Instant Hand Wash Unit 3kW£108.00 £90.00
- Triton Instaflow T30i Handwash Unit 3kW£64.80 £54.00
- Handyflow Oversink Vented Water Heater 5 Litres£112.80 £94.00
- Elson Commercial Instant Hot Water Heater 3kW£75.60 £63.00
- Dexpro Delux Over Sink Vented Water Heater 5ltr£82.80 £69.00
- Water Heater Hand Wash Unit 3kW Hyco£68.40 £57.00
- Zip Electronic Instantaneous Water Heater 11kW£568.80 £474.00
- Zip Tudor 4 Point Of Use Oversink Water Heater 5 & 10litre£150.00 £125.00
- Zip Varipoint ll Unvented Oversink Water Heater£454.80 £379.00
- Redring Powerstream Unvented Instantaneous Water Heaters£150.00 £125.00
- Stiebel Eltron Instantaneous Water Heaters£367.20 £306.00
- Stiebel Eltron Oversink Water Heater 5, 10 & 15 Litres£159.60 £133.00
- CEX Zip Electronic Instantaneous Water Heaters£410.40 £342.00
- Stiebel Eltron Wall Mounted Cylinder 30, 50, 100 & 150ltrs£962.40 £802.00
- Ariston Andris Lux 10ltr Water Heater 3kW£204.00 £170.00
Consider an over sink water heater if you're looking for an alternative to the traditional hot water dispenser. They're easily installed above your sink so that you can enjoy easy access to hot water. What's more, unlike gas or electric, they don't require venting, so they're more versatile than other types of hot water dispensers.
Instant Hot Water
These water heaters can be installed easily above your sink or basin and make hot water readily available for use without the extra plumbing, which could be why people prefer them. With their energy-efficient characteristics, they are most famous for homes, and they are simple to install without requiring drilling or any major reworking. They are also popular because they are easy to install and are capable of heating water very quickly.
Convenient Water Heater
They are the latest innovation in clean, energy-efficient instant water heaters. They are easily mounted directly over existing kitchen sink faucets by eliminating the need to run pipes against walls or floors. Unlike gas or electric, they don't require venting, so they're more versatile than other types of hot water dispensers.
Our products are convenient, cost-efficient ways to get hot water in the kitchen. They range in size but can be mounted right to your sink so that you can get hot water at any time. Many models are available in many different finishes.
Reliable Water Heater
This system provides hot water where you need it while conserving energy. They are much more energy-efficient than other water heating systems, which means you'll be able to save money on your monthly energy bill. They are also virtually immune to sediment buildup, so there is less maintenance needed than other systems.
Installing an over sink water heater can help to reduce your bills by around 60%. It can also give you more control and flexibility, allowing you to use the water when you need it and giving you space for other essentials and appliances underneath the sink. Featuring the same high-quality manufacturing techniques used to produce our water heaters under the sink, these are of the best quality and reliability.
If you want to save up on your energy bills, installing an over sink water heater is a great idea, with the water pipes connected directly into the device itself. The cost of this kind of installation is reasonably low, and it can help reduce your energy costs.